 Marketplace / Shipping / 218
Re: Shippingcosts from Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Ralph Döring writes:
Hello,

for all of you who want to get Legos sent from Germany to
Australia/Canada/Europe/USA/Japan I have put up a webpage at
http://www.doe2.de/lego/post/shippingcosts.html which shows the prices for
seamail and airmail shipping via German Post AG for different weigths.

If there is/are anyone who would like to do that for shipping costs from other
countries we could put up a general information site. This could be very
useful for international buying and selling. I will include my experience with
german customs to my site in the future. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hi Dö,

International shipping costs from the US can be found at:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Note that one inch = 2.54 cm and 2.2 pounds = 1 kilogram

Toki