 Marketplace / Shipping / 198
  Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA?

I placed three different orders over a several day period 3-4 weeks ago. So far, I have only received the order which shipped second chronologically. I'm not too concerned yet... (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA?

(...) I have had an order take extra long. I think that they occasionally get caught up in customs. Mike Poindexter (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA?

(...) My other two orders just arrived! (This means none exceeded 4 weeks) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)