 Marketplace / Shipping / 198
Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:38:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I placed three different orders over a several day period  3-4 weeks ago.  So
far, I have only received the order which shipped second chronologically.  I'm
not too concerned yet...