 Marketplace / Shipping / 196
    Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA? —Thomas D. Fulk, Jr.
    I am still patiently (and anxiously) waiting for my DYA order to arrive, it has been 4 weeks today since it shipped from DYA. I am curious if anyone else ever had an order that took an extremely long time to arrive. It is a fairly large order and I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA? —Will Middelaer
     (...) Yes, several times. Probably the longest any order ever took was about five and a half weeks. (That one came in a box bigger then a dorm fridge, if you can picture that.) Will (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

         Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA? —Thomas D. Fulk, Jr.
      (...) Good news, both of my DYA packages came today. Thanks so much to those who answered my question and helped me keep my sanity during the wait :) One package was actually so large my mail-woman couldn't fit it in her car with all the other mail (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA? —Mitch Hiveley
   I placed three different orders over a several day period 3-4 weeks ago. So far, I have only received the order which shipped second chronologically. I'm not too concerned yet... (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA? —Mike Poindexter
     (...) I have had an order take extra long. I think that they occasionally get caught up in customs. Mike Poindexter (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: Has anyone had a DYA order take over 4 weeks to get to the USA? —Mitch Hiveley
   (...) My other two orders just arrived! (This means none exceeded 4 weeks) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)