 Marketplace / Shipping / 154
    Re: sign up for $20 free postage —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Actually Rob you can print these on plain paper, or plain envelopes, #9, #10, #11, etc. The software has a built in address checker. It does print a barcode and the zip plus four for the corrected address. It has templates for various Avery (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: sign up for $20 free postage —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I have tried several setting and templates and I cannot get it to print correctly on the Priority Mail labels. The problem is that the postage ends up in the 1" blue section at the top of the label. So I guess you will have to use plain white (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)