 Marketplace / Shipping / *92 (-5)
  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) When I ordered my 8880 from DYA about 2 months ago, I received it in exactly 14 days. With Holiday mail being the way it is, I would expect a few added days in there. Pat (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered on a Friday and received my package 17 days later. I am in Los Angeles, California USA -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Gatrelle" <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com... (...) items (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben: Typically, not Christmas time, it takes an economy shipped DYA package 15 days to get here to Idaho. I have received 1 part of my purchase from the same time you ordered, but am still awaiting the rest. The first part came yesterday. Give it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) items (...) I have placed a couple orders from DYA. Like you, I am also waiting for my Club Cars, etc. I have received the 4539 Level Crossing sets I ordered the week before. They arrived last Monday (12/20) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of the other train items). I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3 weeks, 4 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact