 Marketplace / Shipping / *476 (-5)
  Re: US Postal rates to increase this July

(...) Well, First Class Mail is taking nearly twice as long to reach its destination as it used to; I blame security procedures and (for some things) more vigilant customs or even irradiation for it. But I'm happy to pay higher prices--the USPS, for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: US Postal rates to increase this July

(...) It seems that the postal service just keeps raising the prices to ship things. What's up woth that? You think 9-11 had to do with that? It is kind of sad that the postal service's workers think that way. Well, I guess that's because of the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: US Postal rates to increase this July

(...) A post office employee told me back before the holidays already that if the proposed rate changes went through they would put themselves right out of the Priority Mail business. Not a good sign when your own workers can't find something good (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: US Postal rates to increase this July

I've got some choice words for the USPS that I am trying REALLY hard to keep to myself right now. Dirty #$%#$%# Troy "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GtE4FJ.Jv0@lugnet.com... (...) happen (...) flat-rated (...) requested, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) True, one could do that, of course it's probably a pain to get UPS to come out and pick up a package they left off... Frank (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shipping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact