 Marketplace / Services / 80
  Re: New Paypal-like service PayPlace

(...) nock-off of Paypal. (...) I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I feel compelled to mention that I have read too many stories of people signing up for this then having strange charges (each person's from the same company) appear on (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:Fu1yMs.6yG@lugnet.com... (...) Where did you hear these stories? From what company were the charges? Were they able to have the charges removed? How long ago was this? I'm not disputing (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)