 Marketplace / Services / 66
  Re: PayPal "Refer-A-Friend Bonus" questions

(...) I just discovered that you can select entries in PayPal's history view by type. For example, if you select 'referral', the system will even show the names of all completed referrals as well as pending transactions. Very nice! As an aside, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Andreas Stabno wrote in message ... (...) for (...) I (...) heh! I tried to get my wife to sign up for both Pay Pal and X.com when the bonuses were in full swing--she wouldn't. Then I wrote a check off my X.com account and she realized that it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.services)