 Marketplace / Services / 513
  Re: Cashing Postal Money Orders

(...) Any Post Office. Eric Kingsley (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Cashing Postal Money Orders

(...) You might also look around again in Canada. In the past, I have had most Canadians tell me the green USPS Domestic Money Orders were fine, and I'm assuming they didn't come down to the US to cash them. You may just need to try a different (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.services)