 Marketplace / Services / 464
    Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I must admit they have not stated that very clearly everywhere. When I look at Paypal fees table: (URL) tells me that recieving funds to a personal account is free, and the asterix footnote directly behind item stating the recieving fees for a (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Sorry, I've made a false interpretation here. I should have read (and quoted) the full tekst of that particular item more carefully: "Beginning 3/21/02, the fee structure for international transactions will be changed. International buyers (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —John Herre
   (...) Personal accounts are not charged the 1% cross-border fee. A couple of weeks ago, someone from Germany funded a payment to me with a bank transfer, and I wasn't charged a fee. Afterwards, I called PayPal and they confirmed that the fee is not (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.services)