 Marketplace / Services / 460
    Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Hello all, This may be of importance for anyone selling to Dutch clients and being payed through Paypal. Today I've recieved a message from Paypal, that from now on they allow Dutch users to fund their Paypal account with a transfer from a Dutch (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Rob Doucette
     (...) Thanks for the update, this is handy info! Does anyone know if PayPal has a single list (URL reference?) of countries which allow bank transfers? -Rob. (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

         Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) The nearest thing to this that I could find is: (URL) currently says Germany and the Netherlands. The $1.00 fee mentioned here is a fee Paypal charges the account holder every time he orders a bank transfer to fund his Paypal account. With (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Cool! Thanks for that update! The new 1% exchange fee still applies though, right? (for international funds transfers) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I must admit they have not stated that very clearly everywhere. When I look at Paypal fees table: (URL) tells me that recieving funds to a personal account is free, and the asterix footnote directly behind item stating the recieving fees for a (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Sorry, I've made a false interpretation here. I should have read (and quoted) the full tekst of that particular item more carefully: "Beginning 3/21/02, the fee structure for international transactions will be changed. International buyers (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bank transfer funded Paypal payments now possible for Dutch clients. —John Herre
   (...) Personal accounts are not charged the 1% cross-border fee. A couple of weeks ago, someone from Germany funded a payment to me with a bank transfer, and I wasn't charged a fee. Afterwards, I called PayPal and they confirmed that the fee is not (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.services)