 Marketplace / Services / 431
    Bidpay information —Adam Murtha
   I am curious if someone who is familiar with Bidpay can clarify a few things for me. Like how does it compare to Paypal in terms of charges? How does the whole process work? My understanding is that person A wants to send person B a charge of say (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Bidpay information —Kevin Salm
   (...) I have sent and received payments with BidPay more times than I can count. With only 2 minor exceptions [1] all transactions have been perfectly painless. You have the procedure correct. However, the fee schedule is NOT similar to other (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.services)