 Marketplace / Services / 420
Re: No more CC freebies at PayPal (eff 11/6)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 00:12:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Thomas Garrison writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Julie Krenz writes:
I saw this on the site, would have been nice if they sent an email:

Notice Date: October 11, 2001
Effective Date: November 6, 2001

To reduce the costs associated with credit card processing, the ability to
receive credit card funded payments will become a feature reserved for • Premier
and Business accounts.
Personal Accounts that receive credit card funded payments after 11/06/2001
may accept the payment by upgrading to a Premier or Business account, or they
will have to deny the payment. Personal accounts will continue to be able to
receive non-credit card funded payments for free. Once upgraded, Premier and
Business Accounts may receive unlimited credit card funded payments.

Do you have a URL for this?  I couldn't find it, and would like to be able to
spread this information around.

TWS Garrison

I just noticed this reply & request today from you, sorry.

I don't have a link, I found the information after I logged into my account
under policy updates.

I received an email today from paypal about the change, I could forward that to
you if you'd like.

Julie