 Marketplace / Services / 414
  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) Has anyone found anything like this out there? I thought Ebay's "Favourite Searches" option might help, but for that you're limited to twenty-five searches, and can only get e-mail for three of them. I still can't find any way of having some (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) <snip> If your primarily searching for Lego set numbers, there is a way of overloading the eBay search term to catch multiple set numbers. An example ... (7110,7111,7115,7121,7124), in Category Lego would kick hits on any of those star wars (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services)