 Marketplace / Services / 410
  BrickBay... yet another hiccup

Between (approx) 1745 and 1805 EDT, BrickBay was unreachable. I got various symptoms of unusability including "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed." Now I see that the Discussion D/B has been reset back to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.services)