 Marketplace / Services / 410
409  |  411
Subject:
BrickBay... yet another hiccup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:27:04 GMT

Between (approx) 1745 and 1805 EDT, BrickBay was unreachable. I got various
symptoms of unusability including "The trust relationship between this
workstation and the primary domain failed." Now I see that the Discussion D/B
has been reset back to 30 May. Approx 400 discussion messages are not visible
(if they are there at all). My most recent order received (yesterday) shows no
items. Thank goodness I have the email copy. It appears that all the order
details since 30 May are also missing. Inventory appears to be OK (since I added
some Znap this morning and had none before today). Feedback detail appeas to
have also taken a hit, while the feedback totals are intact.

What more can I say, its broken just like its been breaking for the past few
months.

Ray