 Marketplace / Services / 403
Re: Brickbay Down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Scott Sanburn writes:
TO All,

I tried going on Brickbay, it is crashing everytime, I saw the last user
count was 542. Is that right? It is really weird!

Scott S.
--

Hmmm..  I just used it, seemed fine to me (other than the 389 active users <g> )

Also note that email is working again. Lets hope it last longer than one day
this time.

Ray