 Marketplace / Services / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
US Bank Account Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:49:15 GMT

As many of the posts in here already mention. International users with only
a Credit Card linked to their account can no longer accept payments. I won't
go on about how big of a pain this is as it has already been said :-))

My query is, Has anyone in another country (Especially Australia, thats
where I am) been able to open a US bank account, to use with their Paypal
account?
I do not need to transfer money to it. I will use my Paypal balance for
purchases. Can it be done..?
Any information most appreciated.
You can email me privately if you prefer.

Thanks
--
Jason King
LugNet #665