 Marketplace / Services / 369
  The Sanburn Systems Company - Errors Corrected

To All, I fixed some of the percentag errors on my site, The Sanburn Systems Company (URL) . The problem was the basket discount option was taking off the discounted total, not the regualr price total. I have added the 25% off to all fileds now, so (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping)