 Marketplace / Services / 362
  New PayPal feature ?

I received this email from PayPal just now. Looks like PayPal may be having a problem with fraudulent charges (notice I said "may be having"). This is the first time I have heard PayPal talk about chargebacks to seller accounts. Ray ----- begin (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: New PayPal feature ?

Ya, I got this too - I was wondering if they some problem going on, or is it just covering their tail? Oh well. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.services)