 Marketplace / Services / 359
Re: Brickbay Login Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
Anybody else have their password get truncated to 10 chars?  Mine
just did this today.  I had to retrieve my password to find out
what it was now because I couldn't log in.

The password is limited to 10 chars and there is a MAXLENGTH=10 block on the
2 screens where you can enter or change your password - upon registration
and general preferences.

Okay, thanx Dan.  My password was originally longer than 10, and
got auto-truncated to 10 chars.  I'll just have to get used
to the shorter version..., this reeks of effort  :]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada