 Marketplace / Services / 352
Re: Brickbay Login Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:42:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
Now that you can change your user ID, the character limit is 15.  But...

The login.asp form u field has a maxlength of 10.  Has anyone else (who has
changed their user ID) run into this problem yet?

Dan fixed it, super fast. Brickbay Rocks!

-Rob.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet