 Marketplace / Services / 327
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Could be. I will check this out directly. As it stands, I can confirm that the interface screens I have been viewing look nothing like the one you posted about -- there are at least a few HUGE differences. Thanks, Mike. -- Richard (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Actually, it looks like the processing of a verified account may take some four days. But I started the process a few moments ago. I'll let y'all know what comes of it later this week. Now, I'm just sort of curious about the whole thing... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)