 Marketplace / Services / 318
  Re: parts update

(...) I'm saying it's a pain merely because of the lag. Sometimes (shame on me) I don't plan well and I need parts INSTANTLY that I can't pay for with funds already in the account. Other than that I agree with the snipped part of your post How close (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: parts update

In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) They do. (I've received one.) James (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)