 Marketplace / Services / 309
    Re: Delays possible —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) You *DID* do a weekly backup I hope... ? I know what it's like, one of the reasons I bought a CD-RW unit. Sure paid itself back multiple times already ;-) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Delays possible —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Kinda tough when you're on the road. My last backup was the last time I was home, 3 weeks ago. Much as I'd like to take every possible useful thing with me, there isn't room in my luggage. I am not TOO worried, the drive is readable, just not (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)