 Marketplace / Services / 301
    PayPal international —Andreas Stabno
   Can someone verify how PayPal assesses fees on international transactions? I find conflicting information on their website. After logging in to your account, the "Policy Changes" link provides the following: International Payments Free for Domestic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: PayPal international —Frank Filz
   (...) The way I read it is that you will be charged the above fee anytime PayPal handles non-US cash on your behalf (either paying you in non-US cash, or accepting for deposit, non-US cash). It looks like PayPal will remain entirely free for the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)