 Marketplace / Services / 300
  Re: X "eXits" banking biz

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G3r9Iw.AAv@lugnet.com... (...) My take on this is that nobody utilized the checking/debit card feature of the X.com accounts. PayPal achieved critical mass before X.com in the e-mail (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: X "eXits" banking biz

(...) Well, I am just blown right out of the water. This stinks. I like Paypal and I like using X.com banking. In the last few months I have switched to using X.com banking for the majority of my financial obligations. Now I have to switch my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)