 Marketplace / Services / 269
  Re: End of factoring?

(...) You may not have noticed the recent change in policy. Personal accounts no longer receive referral bonuses. So you'll have nothing to refund unless you've upgraded - and nothing will go to fund LUGNET unless Todd has upgraded. :( (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) I updated the paypal@lugnet.com account to a business account long ago. :-) --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) In that case, credit Todd, not me, if you join and get the chance to give a referral(1). I will not be upgrading if I can help it. I don't run factoring as a business. And yes, my current fee structure is under 2.25 for the size txn that Mike (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)