 Marketplace / Services / 262
    Closing x.com accounts —Frank Filz
   I'm realizing I need to close my account pretty soon here. What options have people found for extracting the money? I've never got it linked to another account of any sort. I guess I could try out my debit card and extract all the money from my ATM (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Closing x.com accounts —Will Middelaer
   You can close the account and they will mail you a check. See: https://secure.finan...losure.asp It used to be that X required you to send in a signed request to close an account. After my wife sent signed requests in twice, and her account was (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)