 Marketplace / Services / 247
  Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts

(...) Existing (...) to (...) There is a way but in order to convert Lugnet hosted images, each seller would have to agree that they want to have their images changed. I only changed images that were provided by Brickbay but in order to change (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts

(...) You've got mine if you have a way to do it automagically, Dan. But what I was thinking was more of a button or device to let me, from the view/modify inventory screen, cause the select image dialog to come up again W (with an option to cancel (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)