 Marketplace / Services / 220
    Re: PayPal Changes —Frank Filz
   (...) One problem they have for credit cards is that there isn't much competition in the credit card world (or can a business pick a card servicing agent the same way the consumer gets to pick the bank which handles their account?). I'd be curious (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: PayPal Changes —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Yes, merchants can choose a servicing agent or bank. There are lots out there. Even Costco is getting into the act, contracting with a servicer to provide CC service to executive memebers for 1.75% (or maybe less - I didn't notice). Other than (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)