 Marketplace / Services / 205
    Re: Paypal down? —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Maybe it's a temporary thing? I received an auction payment 3 hours ago and I just checked my balance 10 minutes ago... no problem = ) John (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Paypal down? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Some people, even people who are "of scarey" (sic) "high intelligence" sometimes confuse a service being down with network or DNS problems elsewhere. Not being able to get to a site at all often (not always) is symptomatic of a nameserver (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Paypal down? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Thanks, Larry. But just for the record, I didn't confuse the circumstances with anything. I had maybe twenty minutes to handle some matters late last night and I was annoyed that I was not going to be able to accomplish them. I did not know (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)