 Marketplace / Services / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
Paypal down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:01:04 GMT

Why is it that every time I sit down to do my lego business, some service is
down?  Last time it was brickbay, this time it's paypal.  I expect ebay to be
down on a friday morning because it's scheduled, so that's not a problem.

Does nobody but myself do business late at night?

BTW, Paypal is not just down, it's like its URL went away -- it just wouldn't
come up the several times I tried it.

-- Richard