 Marketplace / Services / 17
Re: Factoring status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Welll, I chewed through SOME of my pending factors but not all. I
skimmed the easier ones but some of the hard ones date back as far back
as 22 Feb. Maybe I'll get some done on the plane, I am going to Des
Moines IA tomorrow, I think.

I'm starting to realise that factoring is snowballing out of control. If
I can't come up with some ways to make it simpler and less time
consuming, I'm going to exit it sooner rather than later.

Maybe you should think capitalist, and raise your prices.  It would make
it not so much a service to the community, but factoring would still be
cheap at twice (or more) the price.

Steve