 Marketplace / Services / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Factoring status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:05:29 GMT

Welll, I chewed through SOME of my pending factors but not all. I
skimmed the easier ones but some of the hard ones date back as far back
as 22 Feb. Maybe I'll get some done on the plane, I am going to Des
Moines IA tomorrow, I think.

I'm starting to realise that factoring is snowballing out of control. If
I can't come up with some ways to make it simpler and less time
consuming, I'm going to exit it sooner rather than later.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!