 Marketplace / Services / 163
    Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement ) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Folks, I am no expert in financial matters, but in this whole discussion, it might lead into the government, etc. getting into it because you are handling money, exchanging, etc. Do you really want to go down this road. I wonder what Larry would (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement ) —Paul Sinasohn
     Actually, since there are no liabilities assumed or assurances given by Dan, and no licenses from any government sought, there is no need for government involvement. Essentially, we become a private consortium --- much like some antique malls or (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

         Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement ) —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Paul, (...) Dan, (...) government (...) malls or (...) account for (...) Hmm... well, maybe I misinterperted it then. It sounded a little risky from what I read. Well, good luck setting it up. It seems a little redundant to me. Scott S. -- Soon to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement ) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Indeed. That is *the* sticky point. I have dodged it by keeping things pretty informal, it's just a circle of friends, really. Be careful what questions you ask of whom, though, unless you are prepared to accept the answers you get. And that's (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)