 Marketplace / Services / 151
  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

Yes, I must agree. This is how I interpreted it as well, thoa I noticed that I seem to be getting available notices whenever any item shows up, regardless of my color choice. (I have no CNA picks.) I don't know if that is what you intended. At first (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

(...) (I (...) was (...) At first it was set up so that you get notified of each subpart when you picked a part that has subparts - for example a conveyor belt (it has 7 subparts) Hopefully that was what happened in your case and the site is not (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)