 Marketplace / Services / 137
  "Member reputations" at PayPal

PayPal has or will introduce these. It flashed by on the news page and I can't find more info on it but apparently there will be some sort of scheme implemented to check the rep of a person before you send them cash. That's all I know. Of course (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  paypal business vs personal (was: Re: "Member reputations" at PayPal)

(...) ... (...) So what is your reading on the meaning of "regular basis" in the PayPal T&C: If you use the Service for the purpose of conducting e-commerce on a regular basis, you agree to register for, or upgrade to, a Premier or Business Account. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: paypal business vs personal (was: Re: "Member reputations" at PayPal)

X.com no longer allows funding your account with a credit card, so it will not easily replace Paypal. Payplace is pretty nice, but the only way to get your money out is to credit your credit card. They do accept American Express, though, which is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)