 Marketplace / Services / 107
    Re: LEGO sellers with high reccomendations —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I cannot really allow my name to be on this absolute best list of Frank's (who by the way is aces in my book, a *great* trading partner). My time to deliver has just went all to heck, I have several deals now that are months old and months (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: LEGO sellers with high reccomendations —Tom Stangl
   Uncledan is a local that I deal with in person from time to time (will be doing so this weekend), and has now started showing up at BayLUG meetings. DanV is definitely highly recommended. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.services)