 Marketplace / Services / 104
    No Paper for the next month in factoring —Larry Pieniazek
   I'm 3 weeks behind on factoring, and to add insult to injury...I am about to be out of country for an extended period (any lego maniacs in Zurich??) That means no paper transactions inbound as I can't receive and cash the checks, and there is no way (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.services)