 Marketplace / Services / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
No Paper for the next month in factoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:56:25 GMT

I'm 3 weeks behind on factoring, and to add insult to injury...I am about to be
out of country for an extended period (any lego maniacs in Zurich??)

That means no paper transactions inbound as I can't receive and cash the
checks, and there is no way Josette is going to do it. Just no way.

It also means that any paper transactions outbound have to be mailed from
Switzerland. If you truly want one, OK, but I will pass the extra costs on to
you... (possibly including cab or bus fare to go find a post office to buy
stamps).

I've been giving this a lot of thought and in view of the increasingly bad
service I've been providing of late, you've been put on notice that I may
discontinue factoring altogether as early as september 1. I haven't actually
decided but it's looking likely. There are other things I'd rather be doing
with 10-30% of my free time when I am home than factoring. Like building. Or
even sleeping, actually.

If I discontinue, I will stop accepting new transactions, but will work to
complete all pending, then will unwind positions with my factorees. Each
factoree will be individually unwound after all pendings are complete, or
cancelled, with awareness of all parties.

I have heard that Ali V. is thinking of taking on some limited factoring like
things once he gets back stateside, and I also know that there is at least one
Brit that now has a US bank account. Neither of these should be construed as
committments by these individuals of course...

++Lar