 Marketplace / Services / *55 (-5)
  Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services

(...) The lower prices caused by the lower costs of money transfer if you use the factoring services was what I was getting at. You and the buyer have both as far as I can see gained through that. The buyer gains through only paying a charge of a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services

<topped> (...) <tailed> I feel I have not "gained". The buyers who use the service, at their choice, to pay me may well have gained through lower transferral charges (although I know this may not be the case). When I sell an item, I set a price. The (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services

OK, since this discussion appears to be to some extent about me, I may as well make a rare excursion out of loc.uk :) Larry's factoring service is a great service, offered at an extremely good price (Larry seriously charges a fair bit less than I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services

Time to eat my words. (...) I didn't see that at the time that I let myself get all hot and bothered. But even if you hadn't offered I still was over the top. I apologise. (...) Hopefully not, as the overall issue is important and your ideas would (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FrsIwu.53o@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) red. (...) bunch (...) for (...) And yesterday I offered to transfer that 1k (although I did not know the amount at that time) into the UK for the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact