 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 967
  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

How about it, Jeremy? Would that (sending you some money as a surety deposit for safe return) do the trick? Eric is done with the French one and wants to know if he should hold for a while pending resolution, send it on to Chris, or back to me... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) This is a cool idea, and I'd love to get in on it, but x.com just isn't an option for those of us not in the US. I'd be willing to do a surety deposit some other way, and failing that, I'd still be interested in the French version. James (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)