 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 965
964  |  966
Subject:
Updated Box Page!!! <finally>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:10:25 GMT

I finally got the page done for the Jambalaya boxes :) It's on the
server if you have any problems viewing it let me know, I just found out
my old version of WSFtp isn't Y2K complaint... the date is 1000-09-01 on
the file. I was able to view it though so hopefully everyone else is.

I did some moving from GB1 and 2 to GB 4 and 5, and I tried to check for
any new additions, I believe I got everyone.. and I think I caught a few
errors :( Pat you didn't want the Minifig box twice did you? I couldn't
find mention of it in any of the messages, and James, you wanted the
Drab box back again if I'm remembering correctly??? I noticed you are on
the bottom of the list for some reason...

Any problems, let me know, I'm not perfect :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!