 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 945
    Junk Box #1 —Martin Legault
   Hi, I receive Junk Box #1 from A.J. Findley yesterday, took only 1 piece and throw away some broken really unusable part. put in some old stuff but still in good condition, will put more during week-end before sending it to the next one. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Junk Box #1 —Martin Legault
   (...) Hi, Junk Box #1 just finished the canadian tour and is on its way back to the USA. I sent it to the next one yesterday after noon. Martin (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)