 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 94
    Re: Web Page up —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Do we have consensus on this approach? the threaded reqests seem to be working fine, no? Tamy (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Web Page up —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Never mind, I see. This is just tracking who has what requested in what order I think the best way to do the posting of requests is as a followup to the MAIN thread post Advantage is that replys are shown in timestamp order without needing to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Web Page up —Todd Lehman
     (...) BTW, if you use the "Linear" thread display on the web interface, i.e. "Linear Brief", example --> (URL) you'll see the messages in linear-chronological order. This may or may not be helpful in looking backwards to see who's requested what in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Web Page up —Martin Legault
   (...) I think that Mookie's page is a good idea to add to the thread: we post our request in the tread, and we can go to the page to have a clear look who requested it, who already got it, instead of browsing trough dozen and dozen of mail, and that (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)