 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 920
  Any interest in an instructions box??

Would anyone be interested in an Instructions Box?? An envelope would probably be better, but from waht I see, these things are usually called boxes so... I've never done a jambalaya before, but I have my eye on Minifig2 and General5. If anyone (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Any interest in an instructions box??

(...) Ryan, I would. I suggested something like this (instructions + catalogs) a couple of months ago, but I haven't gotten around to starting one yet. I started trying to collect my extras, which I haven't finished doing yet. An envelope probably (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Any interest in an instructions box??

(...) Well, if some of those people would be still interested, maybe you could start it up since you had come up sith the idea before I did. I would suggest doing only instructions or stickers, not catalogs because that would help keep the cost (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Any interest in an instructions box??

(...) I'd like to be part of this one as well, Adam bwappo@ee.net (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)