 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 888
    GB 1 —Eric Brouwer
   I screwed this one up a bit in the beginning. I got GB2 first, and sent it along to John K. When I got GB1, I knew John K. was on the list as well, and thought he was next, so I mistakenly sent GB1 to John K. as well. GB1 skipped Paul F. and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

        Re: GB 1 —Paul Foster
    (...) John K. contacted me in early October for my address, which I sent and that was the last I heard. I never received GB 1 and John K seems to have dropped out of site, he has never answered any emails since the first address request. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)