 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 827
  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

No problem James, we've all been pretty busy lately, I did get an update from Dan a a week or so back, I believe I've got that one online already.. or que'd to go with the next update. I'll try to remember to put a strike through Dave, it's easier (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

(...) I have not seen it yet as of Sunday 5 december. Since I leave for a (probably) all week road trip at 4 AM tomorrow, next weekend is my next chance to do anything. Sorry if that gets up your nose, Phil, but that's just the way it is. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

Hi Larry, I have no problem with boxes that are reported and move (even static over a week or more). My only problem is boxes that have made 6 or 7 hops in as many months. let's be nice.... -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)